Before you register for an IQ option, there are a few things you should know about IQ option and what it is they offer. This post does just that and you can sign up through the form at the end of the post.
IQ Option is a Cyprus based service which offers a wide variety of online trades. They are regulated by CySEC (The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) and MiFID compliant broker, meaning that they can provide service to EEA customers.
Please note IQ Option accepts traffic from all the countries except Afghanistan, Albania, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Iran, Israel, Japan, Latvia, North Korea, Palestine, Russia, South Sudan, Syria, and the USA.
They have a very good reputation if not the best, with currently the largest number of registered traders in the industry(48,091,542 as of 2020), meaning that you can trust them. You can make trades and receive up to 900% profit in seconds.
You can make a minimum deposit of just $10 and a minimum trade of just $1. Withdrawing is instant if you use Visa/Mastercard.
Why choose IQ Option?
IQ Option is a licensed and regulated broker, with a monthly trading volume of more than $11B.
Quick deposits, quick withdrawals
Over a dozen of superb options for depositing and withdrawing money such as Visa, MasterCard, WebMoney, M-pesa, advcash, Skrill and more.
Wide variety of Indicators
IQ Option offers you 101 indicators for you to trade with on the platform.
Short selling a digital asset allows traders to benefit from market movement by gaining more control over their trades. This allows you to stop potential losses.
IQ Option offers Web, Desktop, iOS and Android apps, so you can trade Crypto assets whenever & wherever you want.
Flawless customer experience
IQ Option is proud of its Support Team that addresses any problem in just 46 sec 24/7/365
What services do they offer?
IQ Option offers the following services
- Binary Options– Binary options trading involves making predictions on whether an underlying asset is going to go up or down. There are 2 types of binary option:
- High/low: This is the most basic and common option where you choose whether the price of a stock asset will go up or down by the expiry time.
- Turbo: The same as high/low, but the expiration time starts from 30 seconds. The maximum expiration period on turbo options – 5 minutes. This type of trading is not legal in European countries and USA, because it seems to be very risky, while traders like it for the opportunity to fetch high profit in short period of time.
- Digital Option– Provides an opportunity to trade a variety of instruments. The profitability and the risks of each deal will depend on a manually chosen strike price, which is its main distinctive feature. It offers a high degree of freedom and a higher earning potential than binary options, the profitability of which is predetermined. A trader can vary the amount of potential profit and risk by simply adjusting the strike price. When moving the strike price closer to the current level of prices, a trader will decrease the potential profitability of the deal and at the same time limit the amount at risk. Conversely, a trader can take the additional risk by pushing the strike price further from the actual prices and hope to receive higher profit.
- Affiliate Program– The sub-affiliate program allows you to get profit from attracting affiliates to IQ Option Affiliate. As soon as your sub-affiliate starts gaining profit from attracting customers, you will start accumulating 5% of the user’s profit. This is the best way to gain passive income on the platform with 0% risk. Click here to enroll…
- Cryptocurrencies– Trade top Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and other crypto assets with a Leverage of upto x100.
- Forex– Forex market (short for “foreign exchange”) is the largest and the most liquid financial market where the global currencies are traded. Forex traders purchase currencies with the intent to make money off of the difference between the buying and the selling prices. You can trade 120+ major, minor and exotic currency pairs with IQ Option.
- Commodities– You can trade Gold, Silver, Crude Oil Brent, Crude Oil WTI and Platinumright on the platform.
- Stocks(CFDs)– A CFD, or Contract for Difference, is a type of financial instrument that allows you to trade on the price movements of stocks, regardless of whether prices are rising or falling. The key advantage of a CFD is the opportunity to speculate on the price movements of an asset (upwards or downwards) without actually owning the underlying asset. IQ Option offers you 185+ from top companies all over the world.
- ETFs– An exchange-traded fund (ETF) is an investment fund traded on stock exchanges. An ETF holds assets such as stocks, commodities, or bonds and generally operates with an arbitrage mechanism designed to keep it trading close to its net asset value. IQ option offers you 24 of the leading ETFs such as US Real Estate ETF, Technology SPDR, S&P 500 etc.